Find a Slip and Fall Attorney

Enter your location to find a slip and fall attorney closest to you.

Locate me

Use your current location to find a slip and fall firm.

Find a Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer

If you slipped and fell at a restaurant, retail store, office building, parking lot or other property owned or managed by another, you have options. You may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against the property owner if they were negligent in maintaining, inspecting and/or repairing property grounds and this was the cause of your injuries. In this way, you can seek monetary damages for your medical care, continued treatment and even lost earnings associated with your injuries.

You may find it particularly helpful to discuss your slip and fall injury claim with a local attorney. Using our directory, you can connect with lawyers in your area who can answer your questions and address your concerns, not to mention offer you information about their services in this area. Armed with this information, you can choose a qualified attorney who can properly handle your case, whatever it may entail.

Enter your location in the box provided above in order to find a slip and fall accident attorney.