I was infected of Hepatitis B, in a Nail Salon, I would like to send and inspector to this Nail Salon,

I have been very sick and weak for more than four months, can you please send me the name and phone number of an Inspector so he can go and check this place? thank you very much, Sofia

Answers (1) disclaimer

38 Corporate Park
Irvine CA 92606
Orange County Personal Injury Attorney
(949) 261-0553

Barrett Injury Law

Orange County Personal Injury Attorney
Hi Sofia, I am very sorry to hear about your illness. About 4.4 million Americans live with chronic hepatitis, and most of them have no idea how they contracted the illness. You are correct in assuming that you may have obtained the illness from a nail salon. Research has shown that many nail salons fail to sterilize their tools after use and consequently their customers can obtain Hepatitis B. Ask yourself, do you remember seeing the nail salon workers clean their tools before they gave you a manicure or pedicure? You mentioned that you would like the name of an inspector who can look into the situation, but you may want to think about hiring a lawyer first. If you hire a personal injury attorney to work on your case, chances are that he or she will have a reliable inspector that he or she enjoys using in all of his or her cases. When you hire an attorney, you will often get a package deal. The attorney will work with his or her reliable inspector to cover the details of the case and gain the information necessary for successful litigation. I suggest that you locate an attorney that you can rely on to work hard on your case. Chances are that this lawyer will then hire his or her own inspector and other researchers to help you out. When you have an inspector assigned to your case, he or she may enter the nail salon to see how the workers are sterilizing their instruments. As well, they will want to check the pedicure baths for dangerous bacteria and look at the suction screens in the tubs. Nail polishes can also provide a danger for hepatitis B, so the investigator may look into this. I hope that this answer will help you in your quest for damages and that you will recover from your illness quickly.

Related Questions

Do we have a possible lawsuit?

My son and his pregnant wife had a bad 1 vehicle accident on I 459 when he lost control of the 2007 Nissan Frontier. It spun a few 360's and hit the ...
answered by Arnold & Itkin - Offshore Injury Lawyers - Alabama View answers »

Do insurance companies go out of their way to NOT send you your comp checks and not approve therapy on purpose??

I thought you didnt want any details!! I can NOT get my adjuster to answer calls or return calls or answer emails hardly at all!!!
answered by Kennedy Hodges, L.L.P. - Arizona View answers »

if I was injured while visiting a friend in Utah but live in California which state should I get an attorney?

my friends cat attacked me and caused injuries enough to go to the hospital. when my friend tried to get his cat off me it turned on him. he joined me ...
answered by Barrett Injury Law - Utah View answers »