How do I find a qualified attorney?

I was injured in a rear end accident. The other driver hit two cars before mine and caused me to have a compressed fracture in my lumbar spine.

Answers (1) disclaimer

11400 W Olympic Blvd #218
Los Angeles CA 90064
(310) 592-0445

Steven M. Sweat, Personal Injury Lawyers, APC

I'm sorry to hear this! There are many ways to find a qualified personal injury attorney for an auto accident claim. Multi-car collisions like this one are best handled by a lawyer. This is especially true in your case given the severity of your injury. I think the internet is a great resource for choosing a top quality accident attorney if it is utilized properly. An online directory such as this one is a good start but, don't stop there. Once you find a few lawyers that look good, continue to research their background and experience. You can go to the State Bar of California website, for instance, and find out whether they have any record of discipline. There are also many "rating" services such as "Super Lawyers" and 'Avvo" and others that provide ratings from other attorneys and past clients. I wish you the best in your search.

Related Questions

Do we have a possible lawsuit?

My son and his pregnant wife had a bad 1 vehicle accident on I 459 when he lost control of the 2007 Nissan Frontier. It spun a few 360's and hit the ...
answered by Arnold & Itkin - Offshore Injury Lawyers - Alabama View answers »

Do insurance companies go out of their way to NOT send you your comp checks and not approve therapy on purpose??

I thought you didnt want any details!! I can NOT get my adjuster to answer calls or return calls or answer emails hardly at all!!!
answered by Kennedy Hodges, L.L.P. - Arizona View answers »

if I was injured while visiting a friend in Utah but live in California which state should I get an attorney?

my friends cat attacked me and caused injuries enough to go to the hospital. when my friend tried to get his cat off me it turned on him. he joined me ...
answered by Barrett Injury Law - Utah View answers »